Tax & Legal - Tax - Transfer Pricing, Financial Services - Manager
Job description / Role
Tax & Legal - Tax - Transfer Pricing, Financial Services - Manager - Dubai
Job Description & Summary
A career within Transfer Pricing services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team is responsible for all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods, services and loans, and other financing transactions. As a member of the Transfer Pricing Team, you will work on all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities within the wider financial services sector (i.e. banking institutions, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, etc.).
Assist and advise clients on their Transfer Pricing in the Middle East region by:
- Preparing regional and local country transfer pricing documentation (masterfile, local file and Country by Country reporting);
- Advising on Transfer pricing planning projects for continuous optimization of clients inter-company transactions;
- Managing various projects across multiple jurisdictions and leading the day-to-day delivery processes
- Advising on special transfer pricing projects related to clients restructuring, acquisitions and divestitures, statistical tools and modeling methodologies;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Actively identifying and managing new opportunities for business development
- Preparation of value propositions on various transfer pricing projects;
- Financial management of resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients with particular focus on the financial services sector; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships.
- Experience of advising multinational clients on transfer pricing. Wider experience of other corporate tax or related international issues would also be an advantage.
- Experience in identifying and assessing clients cross-border inter-company transactions; developing local country transfer pricing documentation, strategizing on local- country revenue authority transfer pricing audits, performing global planning for continuous optimization of intercompany transactions as well as special projects related to clients restructuring and acquisitions.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects of financial and risk management.
- Strong analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Excellent communication skills and experience in building internal and external relationships and networks.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic is desirable but not essential.
- Background in economics and/or an MBA desirable but not essential.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.