Job description / Role
Our client is a leading multinational freight forwarding company who have operations all across the globe. You will be responsible for:
• Prepare and/or review quarterly /annual worldwide income tax provision and footnotes in accordance to IAS 12 principles
• Regular advice on matters relating to the area of Domestic taxation and International taxation
• Implement and Manage Transfer Pricing agreements, compliances and tax positions
• Oversee and/or review local and foreign country tax filings
• Advise the management on revenue implications & savings arising out of specific provisions of laws / rules.
• Corporate tax planning and advice management for any possible structuring, which is tax efficient.
• Ensure statutory compliance of laws & procedures through regular review at unit / regional levels and feedback.
• Impart training to related staff in tax related areas requiring day to day compliance through in-house workshops.
• Prepare and/or review foreign tax provisions and coordinate with foreign controllers
• Monitoring of assessment to Sales tax / VAT / Service tax / Withholding taxes
• Drafting / Submission / Representation before various Government authorities / forums
• Appearance before the senior government officials / for representing the Company in matters of assessments & appeals
• Preparation and review of computation of Income tax for various companies
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, with CPA qualification
• Min 6 years’ tax experience in public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred) and/ or MNC handling corporate tax and GST/VAT
• Technically strong with solid knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations.
• Experience in ME, India, Africa, Turkey
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills (English)
• Strong initiative, motivated to learn
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.
VAT Assistant Manager
Accountant - VAT and Reporting
Assistant Finance Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Tax Consultant - Advisory
HR Source Consulting