Job description / Role
Our client works in the logistics industry based in the UAE. We are looking for a Tax Manager for an International company.
• Lead the entire tax function and be solely responsible for all tax related matters.
• Comply with the VAT reporting requirements under the UAE VAT law and for Saudi subsidiaries under the Saudi VAT law.
• Independently manage all day-to-day VAT affairs for the company and address any tax queries from Tax authorities
• Coordinate and work closely with consultants, other departments business units, and auditors to ensure tax compliances.
• Prepare and file monthly VAT returns; lead, plan, implement, file and comply with the UAE corporate tax returns and also manage the corporate tax planning and filing for the business entities in UAE, Saudi, USA and other applicable jurisdictions.
• Support the business on matters relating to Transfer Pricing and Withholding taxes.
• Draft Tax policies, standards, manuals and guidelines as necessary, and also ensure all stakeholders are provided guidance and training for effective tax compliance.
AED 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A qualified accountant or a tax practitioner with a minimum 8 years’ experience in planning and implementation of tax policies and strategies, relating to direct and indirect taxes, VAT, corporate taxes and transfer pricing.
• Strong working knowledge of using ERP applications
• Previous exposure to US, UAE & KSA tax.
• Please note this is a hands on role, you will be the sole person managing all tax affairs for the business
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (AW)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Financial Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)