Job description / Role
We are recruiting Teachers for British curriculum schools in Dubai, UAE.
As a Teacher, you play a central and pivotal role in the success of our Students’ journey. You will directly contribute to the Students’ learning by preparing and teaching fun, interactive, and dynamic classes. Your natural teaching ability will guarantee that the Students are successful.
* HoD English
* English Teacher
* Science Teacher – Biology
* Science Teacher – General
* Mathematics Teacher
* ICT Teacher
* Tax Free Salary
* Benefits (As per UAE Labor Law)
* Medical Insurance for Self
* On-Boarding Ticket
* Free Accommodation
* Annual leave of 60 days for an academic year. (Midterm joiners will be eligibility on prorated basis)
* Ongoing training and professional support and Development
AED 12,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Qualified teacher with an Undergraduate degree in teaching subject
* Master in Education, US teacher certification, UK PGCE etc.
* A teaching qualification is required.
* Clean criminal history and good teaching references
* You must have two years of post-qualifying teaching experience.
* The school has preference for curriculum experience from the UK
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
* British Nationals
* PGCE in area of specialization to be backed by 4 years of experience.
* Bachelor degree in specific stream. E.g. Bachelor in Primary for a Primary teacher etc.
* If the Bachelor’s is not in area of specialization, then we will need 10 years’ experience letters in teaching the specialization is selected for.
Nice to have:
* Adaptability and willingness to work with different cultures and values
* Desire to grow within the company and a strong interest in working globally
* Readiness to learn and develop professionally
* Interpersonal Skills
* Patient, responsible and empathetic
* Motivate Students who are behind their learning goals to commit and recuperate
* Build consistent study habits through correct advice and mentoring for Students
* Work with a diverse team
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
Subject Teacher - Middle School
Ajman American Private School
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System
English Teacher - 2020-2021
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||8 Apr|
NSI & Bluefin Talent
ESL Teacher (Online) - Work from Home