Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up for a large financial institution in the UAE. Our client is looking for an Team Administrator who will support a number of senior managers with their day to day administrative needs. Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Update spreadsheets and databases
• Book appointments and arrange travel itineraries
• Set up new files on the system
• Deal with invoices
• Process expenses
• Manage manual and computer based filing systems
• Post duties
• Attend meetings, take minutes
• Provide administration support to a team
• Assist other secretaries, when required
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor or university degree holder
• With minimum 5 years of extensive experience in providing high level of secretarial / administration support to senior management
• Have strong fluency in English and knowledge in another language is a plus
• Strong background and familiar in using complex functionality in Microsoft application
• Willing to be based and to work in Abu Dhabi
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.