Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up with a large financial institution based in Abu Dhabi. Our client is looking for a Team Administrator to support two (2) Senior Directors and a team of managers. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
• Perform other administrative tasks that maybe assigned
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must be a bachelor degree holder
• Should have at least 5 years of PA/EA/ Team administration experience in a large organization
• Fluency in English language is a must
• Have extensive experience providing support to senior management or C level
• Must be willing to relocate/live in Abu Dhabi
• Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.