Job description / Role
Our client is one of the U.A.E.'s leading investment institutions looking to hire an experienced Team Assistant in Abu Dhabi.
Our client invests directly in global financial markets, alongside trusted partners, and have created the following initial departments: Equity & Bonds, Local & Arab Investments.
The Team Assistant will have a variety of responsibilities including the following secretarial duties:
* Liaise with central service teams on behalf of themselves and others
* Intense schedule organisation.
* Primary responsibility for multiple diary management, managing constant change.
* Produce and proof-read correspondence, documents, packs and presentations if and when required, frequently under tight time constraints.
* Work collaboratively with other assistants in a team environment, providing back up cover for each department.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to further progress their career with a leading investment institution.
The successful candidate for this position:
* Must be a native Arabic speaker and reside in Abu Dhabi, or be willing to relocate
* Must have experience working with a multinational firm
* Strong organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills
* Must be adaptable to highly demanding work environments, which may require working extra hours
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Robert Half International (RHI)
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Admin Assistant - HR
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
PA / Proposals Administrator
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)