Job description / Role
The Team Assistant role will be responsible for supporting a team of individuals to ensure they are working efficiently and have optimum performance. The Team Assistant will support in terms of administration duties, assisting in projects, conducting research and preparing documents, managing communication, organizing and participating in meetings, taking minutes, managing databases and data entry.
A government entity based in Abu Dhabi.
* Supports team administrative duties such as assisting with projects and Managers.
* Organizes and participates in meetings, travel and admin support.
* Manages databases, data entry, correspondence, and meeting minutes.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary ranging from AED 20,000, as well as all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally the candidate will receive a bonus and medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to further progress their career with the UAE's leading Financial Services Firm.
* Must have office team management experience, with a multinational/conglomerate
* Is Western educated - Degree qualified.
* Strong communication, organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills
* Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
* Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
* Excellent Excel skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.