Job description / Role
On behalf of an international financial firm, Swisslinx is seeking a Junior EA / Team Assistant / Office Administrator for our client’s prominent office. In this role, you will provide assistance to a team of professionals.
• The right candidate will have extensive experience in managing calendars and invites, bookings (including flights and accommodation), ordering business cards, etc.
• Your role will also include corporate office management: looking after inventory and stationary, assisting Senior EA, general office administration, as well as liaising with all departments.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
• Strong experience in calendar management
• Experience with bookings (flight/accommodation)
• Experience with general office administration
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Impeccable organization skills and ability to maintain records
• Based in UAE
• Experience within banking or a financial firm will be given preference.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|