Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Global Professional Service company in Dubai. They are currently recruiting a Team Assistant (seated at the reception) to work across their operations in DIFC.
They are seeking out candidates who possess a dynamic personality with the ability to perform multiple tasks independently and efficiently.
* Greet, welcome, and direct the visitors to the appropriate person/office as soon as they arrive
* Maintain a warm and welcoming atmosphere by providing assistance to the visitors and the staff members
* Be the key support contact between the Senior Management and various departments, ensuring efficient communication
* Provide administrative support to the Senior Management as well as the various departments across the organisation
* Ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders are maintained
* Manage the diary and calendar on a regular basis with the prepared agendas
* Format information for internal and external communication as required via emails in a timely and accurate manner
* Schedule all internal and external team meetings, book meeting rooms, ensure proper arrangement with all the required facilities
* Arrange all the logistic requirements which include travel bookings, hotel accommodations, visa and mandatory tests required for travel
* Ensure proper documentation of guest register and high priority reports.
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies and procedures of the organisation
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity to further progress with a global, professional entity.
* 3+ years of relevant support experience with a leading professional service company (financial service, management consultancy or Law firm) in DIFC
* Western Qualified candidates preferred
* Must be currently located in UAE
* Must have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.