Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018. Read more about us here and here .
Supreme Customer Service is fundamental at Careem, and we want to wow our customers every time! The purpose of the role is to lead and develop the team in achieving excellent Customer Service Experience for our Customers and Captains. This role is pivotal in achieving our ambition to deliver awesome Customer Service.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The purpose of the Team leader is to manage a team of customer service executives. Key responsibilities include:-
- Set targets for all other CSE to meet up with.
- Be in charge of running and managing the call center daily.
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended to
- Understand all organization's products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
- Conduct regular review of all CSE's performance and organize training sessions for under performers
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- Excellent Leadership Skills to manager call center agents
- Know how to devise effective motivational techniques to improve the performance of their team mates
- Coaching and Mentoring: call center team leaders are also expected to be great tutors and excellent mentors to their team members
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Call Center with min 6 month as a Team Lead
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.