Job description / Role
- Responsible for overseeing driving team productivity
- Act as primary liaison to driving team: attend team leader meetings, address driving team queries, concerns and delegate the same to appropriate people in the business.
- Oversee all records pertaining to Company vehicle maintenance, ensuring that records are current and accurate.
- Ensure the safety and security of vehicle and its contents at all times
- Maintain warehouse premises where necessary.
- Demonstrated experience in transferring valuable goods with a retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage valuable stock movements in a responsible, mature and effective manner
- Job Title : Team Leader - Logistics
- Location : Dubai
- Duration : Long Term
- Offered Salary : Attractive salary + Standard UAE Benefits
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Customer Service Representative
Team Leader - Operations/Customer Service