Job description / Role
As a Contact Centre Team Leader, you’ll lead, motivate and support a team of 15+ contact center advisors, ensuring that great customer service and support is delivered. You and your team will provide key support to our client/s. You will coach, support and develop your team, build their abilities and drive continuous improvement through the adoption of identified best practice.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage the daily operations and admin as assigned but not limited to
- Effectively managing Emails, paperwork, leave requests, planning, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, monitoring performance, reporting and many other organizational tasks.
- Actively involved on client calls and ensuring that updates are timely communicated to the team.
- Working with colleagues to effectively run the Contact Centre operation.
- Interviewing and hiring of appropriate candidates, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyze data to self-understand and assist in management decisions.
Lead and motivate the team
- Providing supervision and motivation of staff to foster competitive performance.
- Ensuring efficient and productive handling of inbound call volumes.
- Ensuring that staff has the necessary information, knowledge, and training to efficiently perform all job responsibilities.
- Maintaining knowledge of all programs/projects the inbound unit supports.
- Assisting staff with questions pertaining to the products and services offered by the client.
- Receiving and responding promptly and accurately to all customer inquiries and complaints via telephone that have escalated to the supervisory level.
- Institute creative & innovative Rewards & Recognition activities for enhancing team performance and motivation.
- Fostering career advancement of the team members within the project or lateral movement.
- Ensuring that all key metrics of performance as per the Client SLA are met and exceeded through regular call monitoring, observed listening, live chat for query handling and on call assistance.
- Set objectives and clearly communicate goals and targets that needs to be met every month.
- Providing ongoing guidance, training, coaching, mentoring and motivation to staff to ensure exceptional performance and maximum utilization of resources.
- Monitoring and assessing staff performance and administer feedback daily, monthly and yearly.
- Monitoring, reviewing and providing regular feedback to staff on the quality and quantity of work produced.
- Assessing staff capabilities and identifying appropriate development and training opportunities.
- Setting the appropriate expectations of conduct and professionalism through example.
- Managing people metrics within the team eg. attrition, absenteeism, schedule adherence etc.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support advisors and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Effectively managing and strengthening relationship with the Client representative/s.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
AED 7,500 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Firstly, you are a people person and a reliable teammate. You are adaptable and a clear communicator, able to tailor your approach dependent on each individual team member. You have a passion for customer service and getting it right for our client/s.
• You have 3+ years of experience in Customer Service including 1.5+ years of proven track record of exceeding metrics and leading individuals to success within a BPO setting.
• A bilingual fluent English and Arabic speaker (ability to write, listen and speak needed).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Graduate preferred in any stream and above. A combination of education and experience may be substituted and/or considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
• You infuse joy and humor wherever possible, making work genuinely fun for yourself and those around you.
• Analytical, efficient and thorough.
• Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
About the Company
We specialize in crafting engaging experiences and driving digital transformation to generate value & make your customers want to connect with you.
We’re extremely passionate about the power of exceptional experiences. When someone has an amazing customer experience, it can be life changing! That’s why we love creating solutions to complex CX problems that genuinely help people. We do it by combining tech, data-driven insights and our team’s diverse expertise to help the world’s best companies deliver brand-defining moments.
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Call Center Supervisor
Customer Service Advisor - Native Arabic speaker
|Abu Dhabi||19 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||19 Aug|
Customer Service Agent
RTC-1 Employment Services