Job description / Role
Assist Clients with their structuring needs through:
• Administration of client bank accounts
• Assisting client for Free zones and Embassy Attestation of various Company Documents
• Maintaining client entity records in line with operational procedures
• Preparing a monthly and quarterly report for use by the management and/or to facilitate monitoring of recurrent tasks.
• Arranging Amalgamation of Companies, Drafting of Amalgamation Agreement
• Economic Substance Regulation (ESR): Filling of ESR Notification and Reporting to FTA
• Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) Declaration: Assisting client for filling UBO Declaration as per Guidelines of Cabinet Resolution
• Handling client inquiries for structuring of various vehicles (company, trust, foundation, e.g.) in all UAE jurisdictions, Free Zones and abroad, via phone, e-mail or personal meeting, with an emphasis on timing and quality
• Oversee and manage Adhoc team including daily team meetings
• Manage files during absences within team
• Be the first point of contact for escalation of client issues and report to Team Manager for any issues
Experience & Qualifications
• At least 4 - 5 years’ experience in a corporate service provider, private family office or private client law firm
• Knowledge, experience and exposure of free zones and the UAE’s federal regulatory regime;
• Proficient in MS Office (MS word & MS excel etc.)
• Confident and presentable
• Culturally aware and sensitive to clients and colleagues
• Flexibility to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Experience working with people of different backgrounds and a high level of cultural competency
• The ability to juggle and track multiple tasks and responsibilities
• Demonstrated commitment to the success of co-workers and to the organizational mission.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.