Job description / Role
• To lead and be responsible for the end-to-end process of customs documentation through effective coordination with clients and port, customs authorities ensuring the creation of details into Dubai Trade's website in compliance with applicable import and export laws and regulations and ensure satisfaction of clients.
• To act as a single point of contact providing end-to-end customs clearance solutions through effective coordination internally within Cargo Line and externally with all the applicable port and customs authorities.
• To provide effective and efficient services to clients through liaison with all the applicable parties such as Ports, Customs, Agents, Shipping lines etc., ensuring the best services are provided on customs clearance functions and clients are satisfied.
• To update all the details such as shipment, goods clearance details on Dubai Trade's website through attaching all the relevant documents as needed.
• To manage the Customer Services Executives ensuring collection of day-to-day financials from Accounts Dept. for settlement to port / customs / clients.
• To do the administrative duties such as printing Bill of Entry and updating job sheet with duty and port handling charges and the day-to-day documents such as client invoice, packing list, certificate of origin and bill of lading.
• To timely update all the business details from the beginning till end into IT system to enable to extract the necessary client updates.
• To liaise with various clients, ports and customs and ensure their satisfaction and timely provide response to their queries in line with the agreed terms and ports and customs regulations.
• To submit regular weekly / monthly MIS reports and present to management along with the recommendations as applicable.
• To internally coordinate with Accounts, Transportation, C & F, PRO, Customer Service section to ensure that smooth services are provided to clients.
• To internally coordinate with all applicable parties and provide key recommendations and timely escalations to management.
Experience / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Operations Management. Knowledge and experience in Ms Office, Logistics Management software is preferred.
Knowledge / Skills
• Managerial skills, Teamwork, Analytical, Communication, Time Management, Organizing, FRESA software, MS office.
• Knowledge of Conformity certification through bodies such as Intertek, SGS is a must.
• 3 years independent management of end-to-end customs clearance management.
About the Company
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC has been in operation since 2004.
Over the years, our innovation driven strategy has gained us a reputation of being a reliable freight-logistics service provider with clients ranging from luxury fashion retailers, building material traders to agricultural farms with operations across the GCC and India through a network of partner offices.
Industries we cater to:
- Retail - Fashion, Beauty, Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Construction Goods & Building Materials
Services we Offer:
- Door to Door Air, Sea and Land Transportation
- Inventory Audits and Management
- Government Approvals & Product Registrations
- Exhibition Logistics
- Trade Facilitation - Importer & Exporter on Record Service
Cargo Line is a member Global Affinity Alliance (GAA), UAE National Association of Freight & Logistics (NAFL) and FIATA.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts