Team Leader - Front Office (German/Russian Speaker)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
The Team Leader - Front Office will have oversight of the front office agents, cash control for agents, staffing needs, and guest services. Additional responsibilities may include training, staff development and scheduling.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of two years previous front office/guest relations and supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Fluency in either Arabic, German or Russian is required.
- Must be already based in the UAE.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.