Job description / Role
Focus on delivering a quality service by supervising cleaning team for a special area in the premises; you will be able to demonstrate experience in supervising and leading the team, undertaking cleaning tasks, set out a schedule of work to ensure comprehensive cleaning services provided in compliance with IDAMA procedures and practices. Manage and support the team to deliver key tasks objectives, build the capability of the team and develop individuals within the team in line with business needs. To ensure high standards of comprehensive cleanliness and hygiene service is maintained at all times for the areas under your supervision. Required to undertake duties as directed by the cleaning supervisor, take the responsibility of the cleanliness and tidiness of areas allocated for cleaning under your supervision.
• Proper awareness of the premises in all areas within your responsibility and particularly where the cleaning service are to be implemented
• Report lost and found articles to the cleaning supervisor
• Report any maintenance defects noted to ensure to enable repairs to be carried out
• Report any incident(s) pertinent to Security, Health & Safety, etc. and ensuring cleaning staffs report all damage, defects.
• Ensure the work task (plans/schedules etc) is communicated to the team and delivered as specified
• Ensure the resources e.g. people/material/equipment are available and utilized effectively and efficiently
• Proper deployment of cleaning staff to enable the team to deliver on-time, to budget and to the appropriate quality standard in line with customer/business requirements
• Assess cleaning material requirements and ensure the economical and safe use of the same, re-ordering when needed, ensuring cleaners have the supplies they need to meet the establishment needs
• To ensure the storage and safekeeping of all cleaning materials and equipment
• Monitoring all the cleaning check lists and other cleaning forms on frequent basis
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• High School Diploma or general education degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within the cleaning services market sector preferably in a gulf countries (residential or commercial): sound knowledge of using equipment, chemicals and machinery , Proper knowledge of how to use equipment and chemicals, safe use of chemicals
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.