Job description / Role
UAT Testing: Regression & Functional testing with Test Plan & Test cases
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Define test cases, and create test scripts (write test cases with expected results) and test scenarios for user journey, maintain and track revisions to test
- Set up test data on test systems
- Conduct actual testing on test systems
- Produce reports on UAT team findings.
- Perform triage, troubleshooting and analysis of issues and failures reported by team members to determine if the issue is a defect, enhancement, or user-error.
- Raise defects and review and understand defects entered by UAT team members and translate those into actionable items.
- Create documentation to show issues which goes to the developers to resolve and re-testing as required
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Sr. Test Manager.
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.)
- Help prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project
- Track revisions to test materials as necessary through the dry run and official test phases
- Information Technology degree
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and deliverables)
- Working with the process and application teams to identify and close the gaps concerning IT-Quality issues.
- At least 6 years' relevant experience required. - Has working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and deliverables) and can work with the process and application teams to identify and close the gaps concerning IT-Quality issues as well. Should have some experience in test planning, scheduling, and managing test resources.
- Good command of English
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal relations skills
- Stakeholder Management
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Quality Assurance / Software Tester - 6 Month Contract
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
Quality Assurance Engineer
Manual Tester with Banking Domain Experience