Job description / Role
• MEP PPM works and or any assigned by FM Supervisor.
• MEP inspection and corrective works or any related assigned by supervisor.
• Ensure proper detail and description in WO and client signature after completion of the work if required.
• Ensure attending on time for any WO given by supervisor.
• Practise proper escalation and coordination at all time.
• Ensure the proper use and safe keeping of tools, equipment issued by company.
• Ensure payment process and billing procedure was followed.
• Follow HSE requirement at all times.
• Must be Arabic speaker
• Certified Electrician/plumber with Industrial experience in Facilities management
• Minimum 3 years experience in facilities management company in similar role.
• Able to handle the team
• Knowledge of Repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and plumbing system.
• Knowledgeable in civil works is an advantage.
About the Company
"Manazel", one of the leading Real Estate companies in the United Arab Emirates, was established in May 2006, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Manazel has a unique strategy and vision that lives up to the Nation’s development future. The Company has chosen to concentrate its work on developing lively residential compounds and multi-purpose real estate aimed at the middle income segment. This strategy has allowed it to overcome most of the difficulties that faced the real estate sector in the past years, resulting in the delivery of thriving communities rich with amenities and services in carefully planned surroundings.
By adopting the highest quality standards, Manazel is committed to strategically invest in residential and commercial developments that balance between creating prosperous and sustainable communities on one hand, and on the other generating profitable returns for its shareholders.
MEP Coordinator - Immediate
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Manazel Real Estate
Head of MEP - Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Electro Mechanical Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services