Job description / Role
CNS, a Ghobash Group company is now looking for Team Leader Systems.
• Takes a lead role with minimal supervision in remediation of all system failures, logging all failures, documenting work procedures and system configuration.
• Installation and configuration of Windows OS and services
• Administration of Windows Server and Desktop, IIS, Exchange, VMware, Active Directory, Windows
• Support and troubleshooting from the OS, application and network level; resolves system hardware, software and networking issues; configuring, optimizing, fine-tuning and monitoring operating system software and servers; performing system backups and recovery and conducting server builds.
• Tier 2/3 support for technical support desk; resolves escalated service requests from end-users.
• Process improvement and automation.
• Technical input for service offerings and infrastructure.
• Supports initial setup of new customers through hands-on and arms-length configuration.
• Stays current on technology; brings innovation and industry leading ideas to the program.
• Willingly takes on new challenges as assigned.
• Proven ability in Root Cause Analysis and low level troubleshooting.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience
• BSc in Computer Application, Electronics/Computer Engineer or related field.
• Minimum 10-12 year of experience in Windows Server and Desktop, IIS, Exchange, VMware, Active Directory, Windows scripting, SCCM and Storage & backup
• Good knowledge of overall infrastructure technical knowledge & troubleshooting methodologies
• ITIL, MCSE & MCSA certified.
• Strong Trouble shooting skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong expertise in the administration of Windows & Linux infrastructure including server and client environments
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE
IT Support Associate for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Desktop Support Engineer with MAC
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|