Job description / Role
• Recommend and promote company brands through scientific dialogue with Healthcare professionals in assigned territory.
• Manage assigned territory in order to ensure generated revenue is in line with company plan and achieve individual target.
• Ensure an effective understanding and use of Sales Reporting Tool.
• Maintain optimal medical knowledge and use approved marketing materials to promote the company and its products.
• Contribute towards own performance by identifying personal development opportunities with Line Manager.
• Act as a team-player and contribute with ideas and actions to ensure collective success.
• Insure timely collections of payments.
• Maintain accurate knowledge on competitors in assigned market.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to team members.
• Highly knowledgeable on the company and its products.
• Understand pricing, margins, and discounting impacts.
• High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented.
• Experience in managing a team.
• High ethical personal standards
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in sales with 3 years in Derma / Skin Care
• Fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory) & Arabic (preferred).
• Bachelor in Science (any discipline).
About the Company
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Regional Sales & Business Development Manager
Customer Services Representative
Medical Sales Representative
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Abu Dhabi||3 Sep|