Job description / Role
Operating from our offices in DIFC, Robert Walters Middle East specialises in permanent and fixed term contract professional recruitment across a variety of industry sectors. We manage the careers of the highest quality candidates and our blue-chip client base ranges from investment banks and multinational corporations to smaller enterprises and business start-ups. The Robert Walters Group includes Resource Solutions, an international market leader in the provision of recruitment process outsourcing solutions. With offices spanning five continents, Robert Walters is able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
The Team Support will provide a full range of essential administrative and secretarial support to the team as well as assisting with candidate and client enquiries and arranging candidate registrations.
A highly integral role for the business, the Team Support will also be involved in ad-hoc projects and initiatives whilst maintaining the balance between day to day responsibilities.
* Providing diary management for the team
* Providing diary management for managers as and when required
* Answering incoming calls and taking accurate messages
* Typing and formatting CV's of newly registered candidates in the Robert Walters format
* Booking candidates for interviews and sending interview confirmations
* Providing the team with an overview of candidates who confirmed for interviews and which team member will meet with each candidate
* Updating CV's of existing and working candidates
* Inputting candidate information to Profile post candidate registration and ensuring all information is uploaded accurately (including diversity statistics)
* Ensuring candidates on Profile are kept updated by rolling them accordingly
* Assisting with compiling job descriptions and posting new jobs onto job vacancy websites
* Loading new vacancies in Profile
* Refreshing ads on vacancy websites
We are looking for an intelligent self-starter Team Support, who is proactive in their approach to work. There are many different responsibilities to take care of and so the individual needs to be able to prioritise well and have good attention to detail. Good commercial awareness and an understanding of the goals the team are essential.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.