Job description / Role
Please apply if you have experience in recruiting in tech/IT sector and have experience in recruiting NLP/CV data scientists, data analysts, machine learning experts, AI engineers, UAV engineers, solution product engineers, big data engineers, solution architects, linux operations engineers, QA engineers, DWDM engineers, DBAs, SOC and NOC operators, security architects, Cloud infrastructure engineers, SREs etc.This role requires excellent critical thinking skills
Brief Description of Duties:
• The Recruiter will be a team-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills. S/he will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency-based interviewing, monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
• Develop a working knowledge of departments in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how to assess candidates in terms of suitability into the broader organizational culture. Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions.
• Provide initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable.
• Scheduling interviews with candidates
• Work within ATS (SniperHire- Cazar) to screen resumes for dissemination to departments. Review and approve internal transactions occurring for your designated area. Other duties as assigned.
• The candidate would be based in Dubai with the possibility of regular trips to Abu Dhabi. A driving license would be a bonus, but alternatively, alternative travel arrangements can be provided by the company.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, or Business, Computer science, Computer engineering or relevant.
• Strong personality and excellent communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of tech recruitment and understanding of coding, programmes, languages etc. This role requires somebody who is well versed in the recruitment of candidates with a background in AI, ML, DL, robotics, data science, big data. Familiarity with coding and programs: Python, CC++, Matlab, Ansible, Anaconda, Tableau, R, etc
• Minimum five (5) years of full-time experience working in a high volume recruitment area conducting all facets of tech recruitment.
• Management/Administration/ Coordination.
• Sectors: IT, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud, Big Data, Data Science, Software engineering, UAVs, IoT
• Analytical, critical and logical thinking is an essential element of this role
• Self-starter, who can work autonomously, and is able to anticipate developments in advance and proactively act in accordance
• Attention for detail and highly organized in terms of administration and processed
• Available as soon as possible to join
• Driving license is a plus
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
Ignite Search & Selection
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Recruitment & On Boarding Manager (6 Month FTC)
Recruitment Consultant – IT & Telecom
Manpower Middle East