Job description / Role
We're looking for a junior Tech / IT Recruiter to partner with our Engineering teams in growing our tech / IT function through sourcing, recruiting and hiring the best talent across the UAE, the GCC and globally.
Fetchr is revolutionizing the world of shipment and delivery in the Middle East with cutting-edge technologies. Sending and receiving packages has never been this cool, fun, or easy. Established in the U.A.E in 2012 we have grown to over 3,500 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
We are looking for exceptional talent that want to build something revolutionary! People that enjoy the challenge of solving problems that serve our customer's and client's needs. If you're looking to build something you will be proud of, this is the place for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with Tech / Engineering hiring managers in creating recruitment plans.
- Responsible for defining the talent attraction strategy, to include online advertising, CV sourcing, interviewing candidates, and coaching candidates on the interview process right through to offering new hires for fetchr.
- Preparing job adverts targeting tech talent
- Working towards business plans, enabling the ongoing recruitment and retention of candidates
- Focus on quality, timely delivery of service and effective cost control in terms of cost per hire
- Ensures a professional customer focused interaction both internally and externally.
- Proactively develop a pipeline and pool of qualified candidates for future needs.
- Provide weekly updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activities to senior management
What you'll need to succeed:
- Prior experience of recruiting for tech positions, as an In-house Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist or an IT recruiter
- Previous experience of using internal recruitment tools (ATS or CMS)
- Hands on experience in using a variety of recruitment sourcing and selection processes
- Hands on experience with recruiting software.
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Currently based in the UAE and ideally with experience of hiring across MENA
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast paced environment for one of the regions leading start-ups
- Be part of building a great start-up and working alongside some of the best talent in the region.
- Make a direct impact and exponentially grow based on your performance.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining fetchr as a Tech Recruiter / Sourcer, click apply now to forward a updated copy of your CV and we'll reach out.
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
SAP Middle East & North Africa
HR Executive / Talent Acquisition
Recruitment Assistant (Experienced Hire)
Recruitment Consultant - HR
HR Source Consulting