Job description / Role
The primary role of the Technical Account Manager, Global Accounts is to be the primary technical point of contact for engagement globally within the target accounts. The Technical Account Manager working with the Global Account Manager will define, plan, manage and execute technical account strategies to increase penetration and customer satisfaction and adoption of CONFIDENTIAL solutions, in support of overall predetermined growth strategies for the global accounts.
This role will work very closely with the global account managers, regional technical managers and service delivery teams to increase value seen by the client in using CONFIDENTIAL solutions and to increase the solution footprint deployed within the accounts. The role requires that the Technical Account Manager forms a close team with the Global Account Manager to deliver the highest value of support into the client organisation, driving the relationship between the client and CONFIDENTIAL ever closer. It is an expectation that travel to clients, partners, prospects, CONFIDENTIAL offices etc. (including overseas and sometimes at short notice) will be a normal requirement of successfully executing this role.
- To be the focal point for the complete technical management of the account
- To develop and execute technical strategies associated with growing the global accounts
- To develop relationships with key discipline leads within the target account
- To provide high level consultancy to the target accounts in the consideration, deployment and utilisation of an increasing CONFIDENTIAL suite of applications.
- To provide overall project management in the deployment of any CONFIDENTIAL technology or service offering into the account reporting progress to both client and to the business
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- You will possess significant experience as a lead technical consultant supporting CONFIDENTIAL technology in major capital project execution within the EPC and OO sector within Process Plant, Power or Offshore Oil & Gas related industries.
- You will have demonstrable experience of implementing multiple CONFIDENTIAL solutions into the target markets.
- You will be considered as a subject matter expert by your peers, and be able to build business process application knowledge across the entire CONFIDENTIAL portfolio in order to deliver integrated solutions to our client base.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative to develop client engagements delivering value, extending CONFIDENTIAL solution deployment.
- Able to work with minimal or zero supervision
- You will be skilled and experienced with operating at a senior technical level within our target client base, aligning client business needs with CONFIDENTIAL technology solutions.
- You will have strong client management skills
- You will have commercial awareness and understand the value of the target accounts and the strategy to develop the account further.
- You will be technically conversant with the EPC and OO line of business.
- Strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation
- Ability to multi-task and rapidly prioritize competing obligations
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.
MAN Diesel & Turbo - UAE
Green Gulf Careers
Petrochem Middle East
BAC Middle East