Job description / Role
My client is an International Architecture Practice with a history of working on widely acclaimed projects within Hospitality, Entertainment, Retail and Mixed-Use sectors.
Due to ongoing growth and demand of the Middle East, we are looking for technically strong Architects to assist the current team.
We are looking for candidates with involvement at various stages of Schematic, DD and Production stages of design.
Key Activities (But not limited to):
- Drawing and reviewing design packages throughout each stage with primary focus on Schematic and DD
- Proficient knowledge of various building regulations, specifications, construction standards within the UAE
- Attend site visits and to travel on an ad-hoc basis for construction and finishing inspections
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations
AED 16,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Private Healthcare + Visa + Air Tickets
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Architecture
- Must have a Bachelor’s qualification in Architecture
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of various projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and more
- Must be able to manage workload and work independently including adhering to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Sep|
Senior Architect - Site
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Senior Architect / Design Manager