Job description / Role
This position is for Accelaero.
• Serves as the subject matter expert for supported security technologies and during escalations; provides direction to infrastructure, operations, data, and application developments groups throughout the transitioning phase, implementation in production, and beyond.
• Plans and directs the implementation and testing of security systems concept and architecture, and prepares security standards, policies, and procedures.
• Implements cloud-based security for ISA products (DDOS,WAF) and for Network (IPS & IDS); ensures security levels for all new appliances; recommends improvements where applicable.
• Evaluates ISA/Clients standards, security controls, and industry best practices to determine network information security requirements and specifications and achieve successful solution delivery.
• Maps all existing processes required for network and applications with focus on security architecture.
• Ensures all applications within ISA are in line with agreed measures, compliant with PCIDSS3.20 and with audit and legal requirements.
• Applies security DevOps best practices and methodologies integrated with DevOps processes by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; prepares preventive and reactive measures; creates, transmitting, and maintaining keys.
• Conducts system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, analyzes cyber technologies, metrics models and performance indicators, to recommend the appropriate architecture/platform.
• Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducts incident response analyses; maintains knowledge of engineering next-gen designs, security trends, threats, and attack techniques.
• Regularly undertakes penetration testing across the network and application to assess performance capabilities (reliability, maintainability, and availability) versus security and risk, provides feedback to Governance team.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with security partners and vendors, management, peers, project managers, and internal customers.
• Defines system security reports that provide insight into potential threat issues and threat analysis.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards.
• Conducts necessary trainings for ISA/clients when required.
• Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
• Years in enterprise level IT environment, 24x7 critical operations in any service industry working as Security Architect or a similar role.
• Proven experience in the design of the practice network security architectures for large networks.
• Demonstrates knowledge of SDN/NFV through either a security implementation or through applied study/testing.
• In-depth knowledge of two or more security technology platforms and tools , advanced knowledge of supporting Cisco LAN/ WAN switches.
• Operations and management of technology platforms – both internally and externally hosted.
• Hands on technical leadership, technical solutions design, and architecture.
• Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
• Capable of conducting cost-benefit analysis for IT investments.
• Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Detail oriented, works well under pressure.
• Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
• Employs technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to achieve company’s objectives.
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
IT Analyst (Information Security)
Middle East Executive
IT Manager (Systems & Applications Development)
Middle East Executive
Infrastructure & Security Architect - Banking Sector
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Network & Security Engineer
Head of IT Infrastructure
RTC-1 Employment Services