Job description / Role
Provides technical and general administrative support to the Division in provision of services such as preparations of reports, charts, graphs and presentations and updating and maintaining data bases and records.
• Assist Engineers in the preparation of presentation materials, charts and drawings as required to produce departmental studies and reports.
• Receives, processes and sorts all incoming and outgoing administrative data, follows up and reports on these activities for proper tracking.
• Uses various established and specialized computer programs/ packages to provide condensed product information, charts schedules and data.
• Designs various graphic presentation materials.
• Maintains a system for all technical documents and establishes a listing of all technical documents. specifications and drawings with proper updating to ensure availability of information.
• Follow-up Service Work Orders, Purchase Requisitions and Work Orders in the system to ensure timely processing.
• Creates/ merges PDF documents and assist in the preparation of presentations.
• Provides support to create web pages, maintain document libraries, modify web parts, update data and manage user security for collaborations pages.
• Gathers data for preparing monthly activity reports and executive summary and type internal/ external correspondences and meeting agendas.
• Prepare reports and charts as required.
• Secondary School Certificate with a Diploma in Administration
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 4 years experience related to technical discipline
• Experience in use of various computer packages such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Projects etc.
• Good knowledge of English
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.