Job description / Role
One of our clients, a well known facilities management company is currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant – FF&E to be based in Al-Ain for a 1-year contract. In this role, you will be providing most of the day to day management of Fittings, Furniture & Equipment, assist in preventive maintenance of MEP equipment’s throughout the area and provide first line response to defects and breakdowns of a technical nature.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Carry out regular and routine inspections of fixtures, furniture and equipment.
• Prepare timely reports regarding the condition of FF&E and input them to the Archibus Facility Management System
• Provide first line response on all technical matters.
• Coordinate with customer regularly within the assigned area.
• Carry out minor repairs to FF&E.
• Arrange for replacement of FF&E equipment where damage and wear cannot be easily repaired.
• Carry out fault diagnosis and repair minor defects in MEP Systems.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• At least 2-3 years in broad technical (mechanical and electrical) experience
• Experience in fittings and furniture management and dealing with customers
• Knowledgeable in Health, Safety and Quality procedures
• Ability to carry out minor repairs to defects in MEP systems and FF&E.
• Excellent command of English language (written and oral)
• Flexible and able to work on own initiative
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.