Technical Coordinator - Airlines
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Technical Records Coordinator
Contract 6 Months +
Candidates available in UAE are considered
• Manages and reorganizes all technical records
• Negotiates maintenance input project contracts with MRO and other departments to ensure the continuation and enhancements of services within relevant cost to the client’s budget
• Experiences handling Regulatory Audits
• Performs Pre-purchase and Phase in Inspection for the new customer aircraft
• Preferred: AMOS working experience
• 2 + years of experience is required within the Airline Industry.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.