Job description / Role
Assist Project Manager in the follow up of offshore operations, including but not limited to:
• Plan, prepare and perform maintenance of equipment onshore
• Mobilization and demobilization of equipment
• Perform onshore and offshore surveys and write reports
• Technical support related to the offshore operation
• Technical and practical training of new offshore employees
• Contribute to daily and monthly reporting of project activities
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• HSE background
• Coordinate supplier activities
• Identify improvement opportunities
• Identify business opportunities
• Contribute to maintain and develop operational procedures, policies and standards
• Sporadic offshore rotation trips
The tasks may be changed according to Company’s requirements.
• Adhere to Client’s HSE objectives and KPI’s
• Provide input and reporting of HSE results
• Reporting of incidents that might cause personnel injury, damage to the environment or other person’s property
• Reporting of any nonconformities
• Propose improvement suggestions/opportunities, risk reducing and corrective actions
• Certificate of apprenticeship / Engineering degree, mechanical, project management or coordinator education or similar
• Other experience and mechanical or electrical certification considered
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.