Job description / Role
Position Title: Technical Design Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the client:
One of the leading global providers of outdoor space solutions based in Dubai, UAE.
• Originate preliminary technical solutions for each project requirement and brainstorm with the Project Design Leads to explore options and determine the preferred technical approaches.
• Red flag any current or potential design crisis as early as possible, so priorities can be rearranged to mitigate the impact.
• Collaborate with design team to develop drafting, calculation, documentation, and data storage standards that are consistent across the company.
• Highlight significant scope changes to Project Management
• Serve as primary team contact with third party engineers, while promoting direct collaboration with individual designers.
• Lead detailed technical discussions,
• Review all design documentation for completeness, safety, reliability, manufacturability, and adherence to budget goals.
• Ensure the proper distribution of design documents to Production, Project management, Health & Safety, Third Party Engineers, and Client Staff
• 50 years old and below
• Bachelor's degree in computer information systems, management information systems, or similar
• At least 10 years of related experience; extensive entertainment industry experience is a must
• Advanced knowledge of structural-mechanical manufacturing components and fabrication techniques.
• Solid computer proficiency in 3D CAD and Microsoft Office
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
RTC-1 Employment Services
ETST Metal Contracting LLC
Project Design Manager
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jun|