Job description / Role
Technical Design Manager (Hospitality Projects) Dubai
Our client are a leading international Consultant with an unrivalled client base and a host of award winning projects in the Middle East.
They are currently looking for a technical design manager to join their team. You will be an accomplished professional, hardworking, conscientious, diligent and diplomatic with a minimum of 7-10 years of overall experience and you will be responsible along with the design team for your project planning, detailing & delivery to appropriate deadlines within the Dubai office.
They are looking considerable detailing experience and pace planning capabilities with excellent AutoCAD skills. They need someone able to coordinate efficiently with clients, consultants, contractors & suppliers.
• Manage Drawing production packages, project timings, records and drawing protocols.
• Preparation of 5 star Hospitality drawing packages, requirements, timings and issuance.
• Detail and review drawing packages and manage a small production team.
• Together with the nominated Design Team review the given information from the Client, Architect etc. to establish all areas are in line with the contract and scope of work.
• 7 – 10 years of relevant design experience working within a team.
• Previous experience working in a design team and managing a CAD drafting production would be advantageous along with extensive detailing knowledge and space planning abilities.
• Fluent spoken and written English essential.
• Considerable detailing experience.
• Space planning capabilities.
• Advanced AutoCAD experience / understanding
• Revit experience on Hotel projects
• Experience managing a small team
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.