Job description / Role
• To lead the Design and Technical Team for the mega construction project.
• Technical Manager
• Design Manager
• Reporting to: Project Director
• Subordinates: Technical Engineers
• Duration: till the completion of the project
• Desired start date: immediately
• University Qualifications: BSc in Civil Engineering
• Other certifications obtained: Master in Designing
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5-year experience in the same position as Technical or Design Director
• Nationality Preference: China
• Language Fluency: Chinese, English
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.