Job description / Role
• Create and maintain user documentation for our products, including installation guides, manuals, guides and release notes.
• Solicit material and work from verbal communication, functional and requirements specifications, and interim builds of the software during the development phase.
• Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or any related courses is required
• 2+ years of technical writing experience in a software company
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.