Job description / Role
Technical Engineer up to 7K AED for a Security and Surveillance Company In Dubai
• POSITION: Technical Engineer
• SALARY: up to 7,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Security and Surveillance Company in Dubai
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1 month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/Full time
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Knowledge of Design, specifications, configuration and installation of analog and digital CCTV systems.
• Should be able to do the testing of the products for its quality parameters.
• Supporting and building employees technical knowledge, giving the assurance that staff members are kept up to date with the technical advances within the industry .
• Supervising the quality and the standard of onsite installs performed by technicians.
• Working closing with sales manager to gain an understanding of the project schedules to allow for planned technical assistance for the operative on site at key milestones.
• Support users /Customers of CCTV systems.
• Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
• Trouble shoot cameras ,DVRS,NVRs and other related hardware’s
• Expert in demonstrating the functioning of CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL, ELV SYSTEMS to the customers.
• Managing all the technical queries of the customers from company retail outlets
• Engineering Degree in IT, Technology or any branch is must
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in CCTV, Access Control, ELV Systems, UAE experience is a must
• Knowledge of access control, CCTV and intercom technical aspects
• Excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills
• Excellent project and deadline management skills
• UAE Driver’s License is preferred but not a must
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.