Job description / Role
• Assists the Manager in developing a global enterprise network cloud strategy and roadmap in line with business requirements ensuring ISA’s core and growth values in performance.
• Leads efforts to establish automated and robust network connectivity solutions for on premise virtualization, public cloud, and remote edge in a variety of IT environments.
• Performs troubleshooting activities, across multiple environments, while performing daily reviews of overall capacity, utilization and configuration changes to the network.
• Designs and implements network services for Cloud and On-Premise Data Centers.
• Manages a variety of platforms including routers, switches, wireless, voice, video, and security.
• Provides analysis of the hybrid cloud connectivity/infrastructure and performs the necessary actions to avoid deficiencies and service interruptions.
• Develops and maintains operational policies and procedures supporting management of platforms, ensuring consistent provisioning, uptime, and regulatory compliance.
• Builds effective relationships with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations, compliance with policies, and timely and right execution of SLAs and business plans.
• Acts as a resource for both internal IT and external service providers in network analysis, design, and engineering.
• Delivers clear, concise and timely communication to ISA clients to provide them with the best customer experience possible.
• Monitors usage and maintenance costs of network components and corresponding licenses and agreements.
• Ensures that network improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
• Performs design work that incorporates industry best practices for global enterprise networks; continuously conducts benchmark analysis to stand on latest technologies in the domain.
• Provides direction, training, and technical guidance on complex issues to the engineers and service providers on regular basis.
• Responds to major incidents, SWAT calls and other conference calls in support of IT business processes.
• Recommends/implements/reports corrective actions to maintain/improve levels of service.
• Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager
• 5-8 years in IT Infrastructure design and management, 24x7 critical operations, preferably with Airlines.
• Working experience in implementation of infrastructure projects, solution designs and architecture.
• Holistic IT Knowledge in heterogeneous technology environments - experience with different types of end-to-end technology stacks.
• Operations and management of technology platforms – both internally and externally hosted.
• Hands on technical leadership, technical solution design, and architecture.
• Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
• Capable of conducting cost-benefit analysis for IT investments.
• Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Employs technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives and achieve company’s objectives.
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.