Job description / Role
Guildhall is working as an exclusive HR outsourcing firm for a construction consortium in the UAE who have just won a major tunnelling and infrastructure project. This position will be based contractor side on a 4-year project.
We are looking for someone to:
- Lead and manage a team of Civil Engineers & Draughtsmen
- Develop and Implement Engineering Plan and Procedures
- Responsible for the preparation and obtainment of approvals of all the technical documentation
This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of the regions flagship projects which is key to the development of the UAE & GCC.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Engineering
- 20+ years of experience in Civil Engineering
- GCC Railway or infrastructure experiences required.
- Must have worked on major infrastructure projects in the UAE (Rail, Tunneling, Roads, Highways etc)
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Operations Manager - Civil Buildings Contractor
BAC Middle East
Project Manager - Civils Construction
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
|Abu Dhabi||17 Sep|
Director - Civil Construction
Gulf Enterprises Exports