Job description / Role
My client, a leading international Interior design Studio in Dubai is seeking a Technical Interiors to join their thriving team in Dubai , This role is a Technical biased Interiors professional which requires 10 years' experience.
- This role is to ensure the smooth deliver of projects including putting packages together/ liaising with multiple consultants and to coordinated package concept to construction level including drawings.
- This will fit someone with suburb client liaising skills and strong with detailing/ IFC packages and Site work, you must be able to take a concept package to construction level drawings with ease and enjoy this aspect of the process.
- 10 years + experience putting packages together
- Strong Technically (this is not a Design role)
- large project experience - hotels/ offices
- Monitor sites/ joinery workshops
- Take ownership of the packages and drawings from a technical standpoint.
- Excellent Client Liaising skills
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.