Job description / Role
Technical Manager required for a new HydroPower Project in the UAE. Working with a well known European Civils Contractor. Reporting to the Project Manager the role will have responsibility for leadership of the Technical Department; Engineers; Document Control; Programming and Works Preparation.
Specific responsibilities will include;
• Supervision and Coordination of the Design Consultant and Engineer
• Development of deliverable schedules to 3rd parties, stakeholders authorities in obtaining approvals
• Hosting the BIM Model as well as supervision of the BIM Coordinator / Manager
• Generation of deliverable requirements and supervise deliverable submissions
• Lead design meetings with Consultants / Engineer / Employer / Authorities
• Any applicants must possess a Civil Engineering Degree with a minimum of 8 years post graduate experience with Contractors in the HydroPower / Dam / Large Infrastructure sectors.
• In addition, any applicants that possess Middle East experience and have the ability to lead a team of multinational engineers.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Currie & Brown
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Jun|
PMC Project Manager - Construction
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Civil Project Engineer - Airports
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jun|