Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
My client is an established Fit-Out contractor in the Middle East who specialise in various projects within Hospitality, Residential, Luxury and Commercial sectors.
As part of their current growth strategy, they are looking for a Technical Manager to work across both Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate will have good design management skills and be able to coordinate with different departments. There will also be regular client meetings and ensuring requirements are met on design aspects of the project on site.
For this position, you will have to be based in the UAE and it is preferable if you are already living in Abu Dhabi.
• Review ID Drawings and prepare work program for AutoCAD operations
• Manage detailed design development to achieve a more feasible design implementation.
• Monitor and provide inputs & information to CAD Operators for smooth shop drawings developments.
• Ensure timely delivery of shop drawings submittals.
• Coordinate with site team for the proper technical execution to achieve designers intent.
AED 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 8 years of experience
• Must have have a Bachelor's within Architecture/Interior Design
• Must be able to manage and motivate staff
• Hospitality/Residential project experience preferred
• Effective communication skills as there will be regular client interaction
• Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet deadlines
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting