Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Architect with Interior Design / FF&E and construction / project management knowledge who would like to work internationally on ultra luxury projects?
This is a rare and exciting job opportunity to be based in Dubai but work with UHNW / HNW clients on luxury resorts and residential projects initially in Europe and South Asia with projects coming up in other parts of the world in the future.
• Working with UHNW / HNW clients on luxury resorts and residential projects initially in Europe and South Asia with projects coming up in other parts of the world in the future.
• Travelling on a regular basis to the projects to be on-site
• Coordinating and managing ‘top-tier’ architects and contractors
• Participate in construction administration, evaluate bids, conduct site visits, address technical issues, and maintain quality control during construction
• Ensure timely and accurate design work on sites
• Liaise with client to ensure complete satisfaction on design related aspects of the project on site.
• Provide project team coordination for finished plans, specification, and material selections
• Involved in all aspects of projects from design through construction and is comfortable working in a deadline-sensitive detail-driven environment
• Coordinate with head office for technical support required to ensure the correctness and completeness of design aspects
• Ensure that all projects are meticulously commissioned to deliver world class standards of quality
• You will be expected to travel globally to visit the projects on-site, therefore, you will need to be happy to fly on a regular basis.
• No subordinates
• Senior VP
• Contractors and ‘top-tier’ Architects from across the world
Desired start date:
• An exceptionally attractive tax-free salary
• Dubai working visa
• Career progression opportunities
• Assistance and help with relocation costs and arrangements including flights to Dubai.
• Help with schooling if necessary for your family members
• Fluent in English – both written and verbal
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
• Interior Design / Fit-out / FF&E experience
• Experience working with clients who are UHNW / HNW or have high demands
• Experience in luxury residential and/or hospitality-related projects essential
• Must have extensive design management experience and should have been involved in the construction of projects with the ability to oversee and supervise other construction team professionals during the construction stage.
• Worked on multiple projects and coordinated the production of drawing packages in multiple phases
• Proficient in Revit, Microsoft applications and Adobe Creative Suite
Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
• High attention to detail
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner
• Analytical and problem solving
• Creative thinking
• Drive for excellence
• Ability to build rapport with work colleagues
• Ability to identify potential problems and propose solutions
About the Company
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Architect - Hospitality / Residential
Senior Design Manager
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
Senior Architect - Site
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Senior Design Architect