Job description / Role
• Leading international manufacturer of process equipment.
• One of their business units is focused on the design, manufacture and service of Heat Exchangers.
• An opening has become available in their business for a Technical Manager who has considerable expertise in Heat Exchangers.
• This position will report to the Operations Director.
• The Technical Manager will have overall responsibility for the Design & Estimation functions, there is an Engineering Manager that will manage other functions.
• The design software they use is HTRI, PV Elite and CAD.
• You will change the culture of the design and estimation departments.
• Making them more efficient, proactive and meticulous.
• You will lead technical activities in the business to ensure the highest technical specifications are met at the best possible cost.
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or similar.
• 15+ years professional experience.
• Strong Mechanical and Thermal Design background.
• Experience working in a U Stamp certified manufacturing business, with the ability to do audits.
• Very strong technical knowledge of Heat Exchangers.
• Familiar with HTRI, PV Elite and CAD.
• Basic Salary – negotiable on skills and experience.
• Housing & Utilities.
• Fully Expense Company Car.
• Family status VISA, Flights & Medical.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.