Job description / Role
Our Client(Italian MNC) is looking to hire Technical Manager for complex highway project which includes bridges and tunnels at various levels and is located in the central urban area of Abu Dhabi.
He/she has previous experience as JV’s technical manager/director in large transportation/ infrastructural projects and must have delivered in this key role at least three major projects. Previous experience working with design consultants is a plus.
• He/she has a breadth of knowledge in engineering, systems assurance and contractual management of subconsultants.
• He/she will be an international player with preferably at least five years’ experience working in the middle east.
• The technical manager will be a senior member of staff in charge of the technical office and working for the JV main contractors,
• Responsibilities include the preparation and obtainment of approvals for all the technical documentation for the project such as:
• As-built drawings
• Testing and commissioning documentation
• Hand-over documentation
• Method statements and construction methods
• Technical queries and technical resolution of nonconformities
• Temporary works design
• ITS design.
• BIM to LOD 500
• The candidate shall also have a solid understanding of engineering assurance. He/she will be in charge of the entire system engineering activities (i.e. requirements, interface and configuration management, RAM, system integration, V&V activities and planning for testing and commissioning).
• The candidate will also manage sub-consultancy contracts and will advise on any technical matters the JV planning, procurement and contract departments.
• 20+ years post graduate experience in relevant roles
• MEng in Civil Engineering (mandatory) or MSc in a related subject (preferable)
• MICE Member of institute of civil engineers or equivalent
• PMP, MAPM or equivalent (preferable)
• Previous experience as JV’s technical manager/director in large transportation/ infrastructural projects
• 5+ years’ experience working in the middle east.
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.