Job description / Role
We are looking for Technical Manager-Lifting Gear Inspections in Dubai.
Guide, advise and manage Inspectors to enable them to perform inspection activity.
Managing support teams and evaluating performance. Evaluate the competency of the inspectors. Ensure that inspections are delivered on time and within budget
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in.
• Evaluating and assessing the competency and efficiency of inspection engineers.
• Report progress, including any changes made to plans.
• Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
• Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
• Oversee user testing and report results.
• Work closely with Inspectors during all phases of the inspections.
• Review all work produced by the inspection team
• Ensure code produced meets company standards
• Review, Approve, Issue and Reissue certificates in line with standards.
• Training and monitoring the inspection engineers for safe working practices
• An engineering or applied science graduate;
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the maintenance or operation of inspection equipments / facilities;
• Proven competency and experience in inspection management and assurance process.
• Proven competency and experience of the lifting equipment management process
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.