Job description / Role
The main purpose of this job is to spearhead technical marketing of the company products by defining aggregate wise product strategies and implement target actions to improve product performance and maximize profitability.
Our client key player in the Metal/Steel Industry.
* Work hand in hand with the departments Sales & Engineering as well as the factories
* Resolve customer complaints and coordinate product failure analysis, trouble shooting and implementing solutions within target time frame to achieve customer satisfaction.
* Verify the effectiveness of the corrective and/or preventive actions implemented for their effectiveness
* Present & Review Products, Services, Solutions (value creation projects) at Key customers to gain edge over competition
* Create technical offers & proposals
* Provide technical expertise and detailed application knowledge of customer processes and refractory products to support the sales activities.
* Attractive package
* Bachelor's or master's degree (e.g.: mechanical engineering, ceramic engineering, materials engineering or metallurgical engineering)
* At least 10 years of experience in technical Marketing of refractories and/or in the steel sector
* Knowledge of Refractory installation in steel plant (both lining and Flow control refractories) is a must
* Technical specialist in the application of refractory products, preferably in aggregates from the steel sector
* Excellent cooperation and communication skills, Distinctive problem-solving competence, strong customer orientation
* Should be proficient in English. Knowledge of French would be a plus
* Willingness to travel extensively, 40% of worktime would be used for visiting customers
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Area Manager - Refractory
Nestle Middle East
Mechanical Engineer - Consultant
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|
Quest Search & Selection