Technical Manager - Wind Energy
Job description / Role
• Leading engineers in their work regarding
• Wind resource assessment, production calculations, siting
• Turbine grid, and hardstands layout design (including optimization)
• Wind turbine selection.
• Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
• Defining technical contents of the agreements for wind turbines and BoP (grid, and hardstands, foundations) – including negotiations of the agreements
• Leading technical discussions regarding the design, performance, and quality with clients
• Wide and general knowledge of either technical due diligence or design of large energy projects
• Technical expertise within at least one of the fields covered by the responsibilities
• Project Management experience leading engineers
• Experience of working with the technical design of wind power projects are strongly meriting
• Experience of engaging in commercial discussions are strongly meriting
• Minimum 7 years of work experience in the Wind Energy
• Fluent in English
• Experience of industry-standard software such as WindPro and WASP
About the Company
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.
Solar Project - Renewable Energy Business Development Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Senior Electrical Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Manager - Engineering
Project Manager (Electrical)