Job description / Role
As the Technical Product Marketer you will help achieve the strategic objectives and support the product life-cycle initially from a feature roll-out, support and sales perspective. You will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market material for our B2B products and services.
An innovative software platform start-up operating from Dubai. Targeting the B2B marketplace with an aim to develop digital products and services that have the potential to become industry disruptors.
* Developing content for slide decks, how to guides and/or product presentations
* Support the marketing and sales teams with relevant content and material to support their goals
* Understand the elements that create a successful commercial B2B SaaS application
* Collaborate with product management & engineering/development teams
* Contribute to the design of user interface and user journey for our digital products
* Contribute to new product features & research on similar products
* Translate user requirements into functional requirements
In addition to a fantastic Technical Product Marketer role, this position will offer a competitive package and the opportunity to progress into a Technical Product Owner role.
* Software/digital product marketing experience
* Understanding of enterprise software/digital environments
* Excellent written and verbal communication in English
* BS/BA required or equivalent experience
* Certifications in Product Marketing (CPMM) desirable
* Ability to communicate clearly across technology and business teams
* Eye for design and creating beautiful and clear content
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jun|
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Entourage Marketing & Events