Job description / Role
• Responsible for planning, setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work conducted by a data- migration squad responsible for data migration from the old source system to the new bank target system, this includes data migration strategy, mapping, planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting.
• Responsible for developing and rolling out data migration strategy from A-Z
• Responsible for functional and technical planning and execution
• Conduct and execute data mapping between ETHIX and SAP DWH, including the definition of data migration algorithm/rules
• Lead and collaborate with a team of internal and external developers
• Support creating of test cases and automated tests
• Responsible to manage prioritization of product backlog (develop feature list, user stories, and roadmaps)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Business Management or any related discipline
• Master’s degree preferred
• 5-7 years of experience in software management in an agile way of working
• Knowledgeable in technology trends and agile product development
• Experienced in leading a development team leveraging agile (e.g., SCRUM)
• Proven track record of being a Product Owner in a data and analytics environment
• Proven experience within Data Architecture, Data Mastering and Data Analytics
• Several years experience in data migration from legacy systems (ideally including Temenos solutions & SAP data services) in the financial services industry
• Demonstrated experience with ETL development, data mapping, data extraction, cleansing, etc.
• With data integration to support data marts, extracts, and reporting
• Analytical, ability to think strategically and creatively
• Understand technical details of big data and data pipeline solutions (e.g. Spark, Kafka, Hadoop)
• Collaborative, team-player, and good people management skills
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.