Job description / Role
• Responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a squad in order to build technical products for new bank back-end, running on Temenos T24 Transact core banking system (i.e. accounts, customer information, payments, accounting & reporting, etc.) serving both retail and corporate customers.
• Responsible for functional and technical development of a technical back-end product or platform
• Develop, maintain, test, and troubleshoot microservices or core-based architectures and/or software solutions
• Practice CI/CD across the entire pipeline
• Responsible for IT controlling of backend channels
• Lead and collaborate with a team of internal and external developers, analysts, and business individuals to guarantee stable back-end and on-time delivery
• Support creating of test cases and automated tests
• Responsible to manage prioritization of product backlog (develop feature list, user stories and roadmaps)
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.